FOSTER AND ADOPTION MINISTRY
Our CFC Foster and Adoption Ministry (FAM) aims to share the love of God and his heart for vulnerable children through tangible support for foster care and adoption. Virtually anyone who has a heart for this ministry can find a meaningful way to serve. Find out some ways below!
- Pray (download the prayer guide)
- Participate in the Annual FAM Fundraising Race on in April of 2024 (exact date, TBD) to help raise support for our ministry partner Promise686. Watch for more details as the date approaches!
- Receive Care Portal Emails - help preserve a biological family or support a foster family by meeting a physical need (such as a bed, stroller, or help with the electric bill) Needs vary greatly and you choose if and when to as you receive occasional email requests.
- Become a mentor family for a young adult aging out of the foster system (learn more).
- Learn more about how to become a respite, foster, or adoptive family (fill out form below).